Today for some reason, I can say that I completed the first six months with them. I don’t know how and why?
During these six months I have taken so much shit like:
1. They never paid my salary on time. For instance I received September salary on 27th of October.
2. Worked overtime for the first a few months. However, I rejected working overtime after the first 3 months.
3. Worked under a guy who left the work a month ago that wanted to do anything so he can force me to leave the job, but I didn’t.
4. Worked with people who 24/7 on Skype; shouting not talking.
5. Have been asked to do some homework for boss’s son
6. Have been working for six days a week and sometimes seven.
Though fuck everything, I gave up smoking for 56 days and achieved 1171 working hours in 147 days.
In short, life is full of shit. However, shitting with 6 months of experience better than shitting 6 months without experience.